June 1st, 2020
Over the past few months, the Covid-19 pandemic has affected our way of life and the way we work. We hope that you are doing well and staying safe. While we are excited to resume elective appointments, we want to make certain that we are keeping our patients, our team, and our greater community safe. In that regard, we have established several new policies for in-office appointments, which are listed below. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Continue to check this page or the Modern Dentistry Facebook Page for future updates.
- Before your upcoming appointment, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire via email to assess your health. If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who was recently diagnosed with Covid-19, we will ask that you delay your appointment until you have been symptom-free for at least 14 days.
- Whenever possible, please come to your appointment alone and avoid bringing unnecessary belongings to your visit. If you have a companion, we ask that they stay outside of the office during your visit.
- To minimize contact, we will ask that payments for your visit be made in advance online. If payments must be made in the office, we ask that you use an electronic payment service on your phone such as Google Pay, Samsung Pay or Apple Pay.
- Appointments will be staggered in order to minimize your contact with other patients.
- In an effort to minimize the time spent in our reception area, we ask that you call us when you arrive at the building. We will tell you when we are ready for you to come in.
- Any necessary paperwork should be completed prior to your arrival at the office.
- Once you walk in, we will take your temperature. Similarly, we will be taking the temperature of our team members daily.
- All team members will be wearing protective face masks, including the front desk staff. We ask that you do the same until directed otherwise.
- We will have you wash your hands with soap and rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide before you are seated. We ask that you avoid touching surfaces other than the dental chair.
- As always, we will continue to thoroughly disinfect all instruments and surfaces before and after your visit.
We look forward to seeing you soon!