May 1st, 2021
Over the past few months the ongoing COVID-19 vaccination campaign has brought real hope to ending the COVID-19 pandemic. We are proud to say that all of the providers at Modern Dentistry have been vaccinated and most of our patients have had at least one vaccine and are on the path to immunity. Though we are cautiously optimistic that a return to normalcy is on the horizon, we are continuing to follow the guidelines provided by the CDC and have structured our protocols accordingly. As restrictions continue to ease, we will update our protocols. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Continue to check this page or the Modern Dentistry Facebook Page for future updates.
- Before your upcoming appointment, please continue to fill out the COVID-19 questionnaire via email. If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who was recently diagnosed with Covid-19, we will ask that you delay your appointment until you have been symptom-free for at least 14 days.
- Whenever possible, please come to your appointment alone and avoid bringing unnecessary belongings to your visit. If you have a companion, we ask that they stay outside of the office during your visit.
- We will do our best to minimize your contact with other patients but that may mean waiting outside of the office longer.
- In an effort to minimize the time spent in our reception area, we ask that you call us when you arrive at the building. We will tell you when we are ready for you to come in.
- Whenever possible, any necessary paperwork should be completed prior to your arrival at the office.
- Once you walk in, we will take your temperature. If we find that you have a fever, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- All team members will be wearing protective face masks, including the front desk staff. We ask that you wear a mask until directed to remove it.
- We will have you wash your hands with soap before you are seated. We ask that you avoid touching surfaces other than the dental chair.
- As always, we will continue to thoroughly disinfect all instruments and surfaces before and after your visit.
We look forward to seeing you soon!