March 16, 2022
It's hard to imagine that we have been in this pandemic for over 2 years. With the Omicron wave all but behind us, it seems like the worst of the Covid-19 pandemic is over. While we continue to watch as cases still rise in some part of the world, here in the US and especially our region we can breath a sign of relief. We are proud to say that all of the providers at Modern Dentistry have been vaccinated and most of our patients have had at least one vaccine and are on the path to immunity. We are continuing to follow the guidelines provided by the CDC and the DC Dept of health, and as a healthcare provider we will continue mandating mask use while at our office. As restrictions continue to ease, we will update our protocols. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Continue to check this page or the Modern Dentistry Facebook Page for future updates.
- We will no longer require you to fill a Covid-19 questionaire prior to your visit.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who was recently diagnosed with Covid-19, we will ask that you delay your appointment until you have been symptom-free for at least 5 days.
- Whenever possible, any necessary paperwork should be completed prior to your arrival at the office.
- All team members will be wearing protective face masks, including the front desk staff. We ask that you wear a mask until directed to remove it.
- As always, we will continue to thoroughly disinfect all instruments and surfaces before and after your visit.
We look forward to seeing you soon!